Top 3 Questions about Dental Implants
Dental implants are often considered to be one of the most effective teeth replacement options. They offer numerous benefits that are missing in the case of other choices such as dentures, bridges, etc. But, people often remain confused about this particular option as implants are relatively new and expensive in the field of modern dentistry. Here at Pacific NW Dental, we believe that lack of information is the key to any sort of hesitation. Keeping this in mind, we have come up with a blog that will discuss the top 3 questions related to dental implants. Go through the sections below and find an answer to all your queries regarding this topic.
What are Dental Implants?
An implant can be defined as a surgical component that is attached to the jawbone or the skull. The primary aim of a dental implant is to provide both stability and support to a dental prosthesis such as bridges, crowns, dentures etc. Implants are designed to feel, look and function like your natural teeth and can also act as an orthodontic anchor. Therefore, you need to worry in case you suffer from missing teeth. Getting a dental implant can be your ideal solution.
What is the Cost of Dental Implants?
People often think that the cost of implants is a lot more if compared with the other teeth replacement options. We are going to give another perspective of this entire concept. Firstly, the money charged for getting dental implants varies from one person to another based on their requirements. So the money spent by you can differ from the price paid by your friend. Just like any other dental treatments, there are a few external factors that affect the cost of dental implants. They are:
Considering these factors, the average cost of getting dental implants at a professional clinic is somewhere between $3,000 to $6,000 or more per tooth. Does it sound a lot to you? Well, all the other teeth replacement options i.e dentures, crowns, bridges, etc need to be either replaced or repaired after a period of 5-10 years. None of these activities can be done without spending money. On the other hand, dental implants can last for a lifetime if maintained properly. So, every penny you invest in getting dental implants is absolutely worth it. To add on, most dental insurances cover a major percentage of the cost of dental implants treatment.
- The cost of living in the area where your dental clinic is located
- The money charged by the dental professional (directly depends on his/her expertise, qualification and experience)
- The type of dental implant used in your case
- The complexity of the situation
What are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
This is a very common question that arises when talking about dental implants. Implants are primarily considered to be a perfect pick due to the benefits offered. We have provided the perks of getting dental implants in the pointers below.
We hope that going through this blog has given you a better understanding of dental implants. Consult Pacific NW Dental, if you are looking for the best dental implant treatment in Spanaway, WA. We offer the best quality service at an affordable price. Call us today.
- Implants can be used in various ways to solve the problem of missing teeth. The method depends on the need of the situation.
- Most teeth replacement demands for avoiding certain food items. This is not the case with dental implants. You can eat anything you want to.
- Comfort is another important benefit of dental implants. They are much more hassle-free to carry around if compared with crowns, bridges, dentures, etc.
- Dentures or other teeth replacement options can also hamper your speech. Dental implants help to improve your speech.
- Last but not the least, loss of teeth can harm your overall physical appearance. As mentioned before, implants are made to look, feel and function like your natural teeth. Therefore, the beauty of your smile can be restored by getting dental implants.